It starts with our technical specifications:
- IEM Low Voltage Switchgear meets or exceeds applicable standards including UL1558, and ANSI C37.20.1.
- They also meet seismic testing and circuit requirements as outlined by IEEE344 and ICC-ES-AC156.
Next it's our voltage, breakers, metering and bus:
- Voltage: up to 600Vac; Ampacity: up to 5000A.
- UL 1066 Circuit Breaker which can be mounted in a fixed or drawout configuration.
- All drawout breakers have unique drawout design allowing for through-the-door racking
- Short-circuit rating 200kA (480V) / 100kA (600V)
- Short-time withstand rating up to 85kA (600V)
- Up to four (4) 1600AF circuit breakers in a 24-inch wide section or up to four (4) 2000AF circuit breakers in a 30-inch section (Max 5000A cumulative load per section).
- Circuit breakers are available in various levels of interrupting ratings from 42–200kA at 480V and 130kA at 600V
- Circuit breakers of like frame sizes and interrupting ratings are interchangeable
- Metering compartment to applicable utility’s standards (300A minimum)
- Bus provision for future equipment expansion
And finally, it's our enclosures:
- All enclosures are designed for specific applications with improved dimensional flexibility and finished using state of the art powder coating system providing an indoor finish that exceeds the 1500-hour salt spray testing requirement for outdoor equipment to 3000 hours.
- Indoor, outdoor non-walk-in enclosures are available in an extensive selection of durable color finishes.
- Front accessibility to control and communication wiring.
- Large rear cable compartment pull area allowing maximum room for power cables.
- Through the door breaker operation.
- Available in NEMA 3R outdoor enclosures.
IEM’s low voltage power circuit breaker switchgear systems are designed for maximum uptime with low maintenance. In addition, its modular circuit breaker design makes it easy to add control accessories. And they come with a variety of fully integrated component options available including SPD, PLC or relay based transfer scheme, automation, metering and monitoring.
To learn more about IEM's low voltage switchgear, contact us today.